Garden Trellis Hat Testing Call!

Hello folks! So, I'm happy to say, the testing call for my Garden Trellis Hat is now live on Yarnpond!

I haven't done the final photo shoot, so this photo isn't the best; but, hopefully, it's enough to spark some interest!

A crochet hat done in dark teal fingering-weight yarn; with columns of bobbles and raised post stitches.
It's shown in Bobolink Yarns Scuttleship Romney yarn. The amazing folks at Bobolink Yarns sent me 3 skeins to work with, and I've worked up both the hat and a matching pair of Mitts!

So, onto the testing details! You can find the test on Yarnpond

Sample shown here is size Large,  (hence why it's not modeled) and used approximately 300 yards of yarn.  

In terms of yarn for testers, I'd suggest a fingering-weight yarn in wool, a wool blend, or an acrylic (it might also work up well in cotton, but I wouldn't suggest something like bamboo or silk). 

I'm looking for eight testers, across three sizes, and I'm also specifically looking for testers to test the large-print/screen reader accessible version of this pattern, so if that's something you're willing/able to do, just make a note of that on your Yarnpond application, and I'll send you the link to the large print pattern.

Deadline for the test is August 31, 2020.  This test, unlike most of my tests, is not as flexible a deadline, since I'm testing for a third-party publication and want to get this hat up and running.  Testers who complete the test will receive the finished pattern for free, as well as two patterns of their choice from my self-published patterns.

If you want to be notified about testing calls, I post testing calls here on the blog, and to my other social media platforms (Facebook, Patreon, Instagram and Twitter), and, I'll send out calls to those on my mailing list, as well, so hopefully, anyone who's interested will see my testing calls.   

And if you know someone else who might be interested, please, feel free to share this post with them!

Comments