Garden Trellis Fingerless Mittens Testing Call!

Well, it's been a busy week here, and now I'm thrilled to say that the Garden Trellis Fingerless Mittens are now up for testing on Yarnpond
A person wearing a pair of fingerless crochet mittens.  They have their hands around a small flower.
Photography: Stephanie Wallace
Like their sibling pattern, the Garden Trellis Hat, they're  shown in Bobolink Yarns Scuttleship Romney yarn!  It's a glorious 100% wool blend that was such fun to work with!

Anyway, onto the testing details:

 You can find the test on Yarnpond.

Sample shown here is size XS, and used approximately 184 yards  (168 meters) of yarn.

If you're thinking of testing, I'd suggest a fingering-weight yarn in wool, a wool blend, or an acrylic (it might also work up well in cotton, but I wouldn't suggest something like bamboo or silk).

I'm looking for sixteen testers, across four sizes, and I'm also specifically looking for testers to test the large-print/screen reader accessible version of this pattern! So if that's something you're willing/able to do, just make a note of that on your Yarnpond application, and I'll send you the link to the large print pattern.

Deadline for the test is September 15th, 2020, and is a flexible deadline if need be.  The pattern may, in fact, go live before that date, since I'm working with the amazing folks at Bobolink Yarns, but, that doesn't ever mean that feedback won't be used!   Testers who complete the test will receive the finished pattern for free, as well as two patterns of their choice from my self-published patterns.

If you want to be notified about future testing calls, I post testing calls here on the blog, and to my other social media platforms (Facebook, Patreon, Instagram and Twitter), and, I'll send out calls to those on my mailing list, as well, so hopefully, anyone who's interested will see my testing calls.

And if you know someone else who might be interested, please, as always feel free to share this post with them!  I don't usually fill my pattern tests, so, the more testers the better!

Comments