Anghymesur Shawl Test-Knit Call!

Hello folks!  So, I'm thrilled to announce the testing call for my Anghymesur Shawl!

I've been shifting my tests over to YarnPond, so that was part of the delay in getting this posted up and sorted. Sorry about that, folks!
A knit lace shawl done in sock-weight yarn. The shawl is an asymmetrical triangle, with a gradient colour progression. The shawl is hanging against an iron fence.

This shawl is an asymmetrical shawl knit with one skein of fingering/sock yarn.  Pattern is both written and charted, with written instructions as a second file to keep the pattern to a decent size -- both files will be sent to you as part of the test-knit. 
The sample was made in Dragon Strings Phoenix Wings Gradient, in the colourway "Dark Crystal"  but any fingering or sock yarn would work well.  Testers who can work in a gradient will be given more consideration, but if you don't think you have a suitable gradient yarn, don't be afraid to still apply to be a tester!

Sample was made using a 3 mm (US 2.5) straight set of needles,  but you can knit the pattern on straights or circulars, so long as you have long enough needles (I'd suggest 14-inch straights or longer).  (And, as always, you should use whatever hook size gets you gauge!)

Anyway, if people are interested, sign ups are here on YarnPond! You will have to register with YarnPond (if you're not already registered), but to register as a tester is free! 

The deadline for this test is March 31, 2019, Testers who complete the test will receive the finished pattern for free, as well as one pattern of their choice from my self-published patterns.

Also, if you want to be notified on Ravelry about new testing calls, you can PM me on Ravelry to sign up in my test-knitter's thread. And if you'd like to be added to my Yarnpond Testing pool, let me know your Yarnpond name!  

I'll also post testing calls here on the blog, and to my other social media platforms (Facebook, G+, Patreon, Instagram and Twitter), and, I'll send out calls to those on my mailing list, as well, so hopefully, anyone who's interested will see my testing calls.

Well, I hope you would consider being a tester! And, if this doesn't peak your interest, that's ok!

Thanks for reading, and until next time, folks! Happy crafting!

Comments