Toronto Knitter's Guild: 2018-2019 Membership thanks to my Awesome Patrons!

Well, this is how I know it's the start of another year --  I picked up my TKG (Toronto Knitter's Guild) Membership at the September meeting!
A photograph of the Toronto Knitter's Guild Membership Card.

And it's thanks to my amazing Patrons that I am able to do this -- they've graciously and wonderfully funded most of the cost of my TKG membership for the 2018-2019 year! 

So, thank you, thank you very much!  

But, why write this post?  I've made a point of being as accountable as possible with the money I make from Patreon, so, here's my proof that the money goes where I say it goes! (I have, however, edited out my signature for security reasons.  I don't really need that broadcast around the internet). 

As for the membership card itself?  It's still nothing too fancy in terms of the actual card. (Though it's a different colour from last year's card!)  The back of the card still has the various guild meeting dates and some contact info. But, this little card does so much for Toronto and GTA area knitters! It gets you into all the guild meetings (guests pay $10 at the door), and discounts at a bunch of amazing GTA yarn stores!

This September meeting was the same material as the last September meeting was, which was not a bad thing at all!  And as seems to be a tradition, we all had a good laugh as some of the. . . well, lets call them "interesting"  fashion choices that were presented!   I'm really looking forward to see what the Guild has in store for this year!

Comments