Toronto Knitter's Guild: 2017-2018 Membership thanks to my Awesome Patrons!

Well, it's official!  I picked up my TKG (Toronto Knitter's Guild) Membership at the meeting yesterday (September 20, 2017). 

Image of the 2017-2018 Toronto Knitter's Guild Membership.  It has the TKG website (www.torontoknittersguild.ca) across the top of the card.  TThe centre of the card has the TKG Logo.  The bottom of the card has a Name and Signature Space.  Name reads: Sarah Dawn Adams.  Signature has been blacked out.
And, I couldn't have done so without the help of my Patrons!  Those who follow me on Patreon know that this was my first goal, which, with the awesomeness of my patrons, has been fulfilled! And, over on Patreon, I promised to show off my membership when I picked it up, so here it is!

It's nothing too fancy in terms of the actual card.  The back of the card has the various guild meeting dates and some contact info.  But, this little card does so much for Toronto and GTA area knitters!  It gets you into all the guild meetings (guests pay $10 at the door), and discounts at a bunch of GTA yarn stores!  In addition, through the guild you'll often connect with a whole bunch of other awesome groups, including the TTC Knit-Along, Knitted Knockers, and more!

I'm really looking forward to the guild year, and the September meeting was -so- much fun (there was a lot of laughter at some of the more. . . interesting. . .  fashion choices to come from the Fall/Winter 2017-2018 runways)!  There's more interesting things to come, and, as always in April 2018, there will be the Toronto Knitter's Frolic once again.

Comments