"How Do I Knit That"? Podcast, Episode 8! Holiday Crafting!

Hello folks!

So for those who don't know, I have a podcast! The first six episodes are available on Patreon, while Episode 7 and onwards are available on Youtube as well!

Anyway, this is Episode 8; all about Holiday Knitting!  It was originally posted just before Christmas 2019, but, now I'm early for Christmas 2020! 

Have a Question for the Podcast? Head to Youtube and Leave a Comment! Questions should be related to knitting, crochet, or yarn. Questions about specific knitting/crochet patterns may or may not be answered, depending on if I have access to the pattern. Oh, and Patrons can submit audio or video recordings of their question, plus, they get early access to the podcast!  (Quick apology here, I have no idea what happened to the Patron Podcast post for this episode -- it seems to have vanished into cyberspace!  I will be far more careful with Episode 9!). 

Anyway, hope you enjoy! Episode 9 will be available Mid-February! And remember, Yes, you can, in fact, knit that!

Comments