FO Friday: Lorien Cowl!

Well, you folks have seen the Lorien Cowl from pretty much start to finish, so, here it is, the FO of the Lorien Cowl!

A blue-green lace cowl laying flat.  It is knit in fingering-weight.So absolutely, I didn't end up needing the full skein -- which is great news, since it means that this is the perfect project to use up those extra half-skein leftovers!  I haven't yet measured my sample to see exactly how much (or how little) yarn it uses, but at most, it's about half-the skein.  Yarn is the now-discontinued Blue Moon Fiber Arts BFL Fingering in "Neptune", and I'm sad this is discontinued.  I quite like it!  If I'd known it was going to be discontinued at the time, I'd have stocked up.  But, this is pretty deep stash (from 2013, wow!), so I would have had no idea back then!

I don't know when the test-knit or release will happen for this.  I'm tentatively planning for a pattern release sometime in Fall/Winter 2018, but that is always subject to change this far out.  

Well, I hope you enjoyed a look at a longer-standing WIP finally off the needles!  Thanks for reading!

Comments