Lace Leaf Market Bag Test Knit

Hello, and here's my newest test-knit call, this one for my (tentatively named) Lace Leaf Market Bag!

A mesh market bag with a half-open drawstring top.

This is a worsted/aran weight market bag with a drawstring closure, though it could easily be knit with other weights of yarn, as well. The sample is knit up in FibraNatural Good Earth in "Custard".

If people are interested, sign ups are here on the Ravelry Thread!  You will have to be a Ravelry.com member to view and post to the thread, but sign up is free, and Ravelry is very awesome resource!

Also, if you want to be notified on Ravelry about new test knits, you can PM me on Ravelry to sign up in my test-knitter's thread.  I'll also post test-knit calls here, to my other social media platforms (Facebook, G+, Patreon), and, I'll send out test-knit calls to those on my mailing list (e-mail sign up link), so hopefully, anyone who's interested will see my test-knit calls.


Well, that's it for this short update.  On the test-knitting front, my Entrelac Mitts pattern is in the draft process now, so look for a test-knit call for those coming up soon, too!

Comments