Updates to my Etsy Shop -- Stretchy Knitted Bag!

Well, here's exciting news!

I've updated my Etsy shop with my first-ever knit goods! (Can you tell I'm still rather nervous?)

A knit ribbed drawstring bag, knit in pale blue yarn. There is a twisted cord drawstring at the top of the bag
$70 CAD -- Stretchy Drawstring Bag
It's a stretchy ribbed bag, perfect for storing dice, small headphones or other small objects.  It's made from 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton, and the drawstring at the top lets you tie it completely closed.  It measures 8 inches by 4.5 inches (measurements taken while flat), and has an approximate circumference of 13 inches, with a lot of stretch.

Shipping is a flat rate of CAD 15 to both US and Canada, with delivery confirmation, for any number of items purchased.

This bag was made from my Ribbed Bag of Many Things pattern.  The pattern is a free pattern, and can be downloaded from Ravelry, or by clicking here.


As always, any questions, please feel free to reach out -- you can comment below, find me on Facebook, Etsy, or e-mail me at sarahdawnsdesigns@gmail.com.

Comments