July Featured Pattern: Mitered Drawstring Project Bag

As usual for many of my blog posts, the title says it all.

So, I've had the idea of doing monthly featured patterns. Each month, a pattern will go on sale for half-price.   And, that's basically the entire idea.  Simple, I hope!

For the month of July, my half-price featured pattern is my Mitered Drawstring Project Bag!

This shows a drawstring bag made primarily of joined mitered squares. The top has eyelets with a twisted cord threaded through them, and a skein of yarn is partially out of the open bag.
Photography: Stephanie Wallace
  http://www.ravelry.com/redeem/sarah-dawn-designs?sale=89625

You can buy the pattern through Ravelry or Etsy, the discount is available on both platforms.  The discount should be applied automatically on Ravelry, or already be visible on Etsy.   As always, let me know if something doesn't work!

I always look forward to seeing your Finished Objects! Please post them to various social media with #SarahDawnsDesigns, and/or to my Ravelry Group if you're on Ravelry.  That way, I can see the awesome that you folks make!

Comments