E-mail Newsletter Updates and Changes

Well, I'd like to announce some updates to my E-mail Newsletter.

An image of the front page of a newspaper.  The Headline reads: Newsletter

Starting very soon, my e-mail newsletter will be monthly, coming out near the first of each month.  Each newsletter will feature that month's Featured Pattern, a round-up of new additions to my Fiber Arts Resource List, any upcoming or ongoing events I'm involved in, and any other new and interesting news I hope to share.  E-mails will still also go out for pattern releases and test-knit calls.

I'm really hoping for feedback (both good and bad) on the monthly e-mail format, so if you have any thoughts, concerns, or things you'd like to see, please let me know.  You can comment here, or you can send me an e-mail, or, you can get in contact with me on Ravelry.  Whatever works out for you!

Comments

  1. I think a monthly newsletter is a good idea. You can always send out an extra one for special or time-sensitive things. And I don't know about you, but I already get a ton of email daily and don't really have the time to go through them all in detail. If I get a newsletter less often I am a lot more inclined to actually read it, so I don't miss out on anything. And any less than once a month might make people forget that they have subscribed to your newsletter at all. But that's just my two cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I get -so- many e-mails, so I don't want to send out lots of e-mails because I don't want information to get lost in the shuffle.

      Thanks for the thoughts and feedback! It's actually really helpful to know that I'm not completely off track with my thinking! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment