Toronto Knitter's Guild -- March 2017 Skills Exchange!

 Yes, that's right!

The Toronto Knitter's Guild is hosting their Skills Exchange again, and it should be amazing!  I attended last time they did this (you can see pictures in their Flickr feed), and it was totally worth it, even if I haven't yet finished up the mini-project from one of the classes yet. . . (and oh, look, I should get a picture of that half-finished project!  Whoops!)

Ahem.


Well, anyway, this time around, I'll be there, but I'm not attending, I'm teaching!
http://torontoknittersguild.ca/event/mar2017/


That's right, I'm the Sarah Dawn who's teaching the 'pick up and purl' mini-workshop.

Why 'pick up and purl?'  Because it's something that seems to scare off knitters, especially when I mention it in combination with Entrelac.  But it's not that scary, and if I can demistify it for a few people, then I think that's a great thing!

For details, follow the image link to the March 2017 meeting page!

If you're in the Greater Toronto Area, I hope to see you there! 




Comments