Toronto Small Business Forum

Hello again all!

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I've had lots to do in follow up to my attending the Toronto Small Business Forum  a week ago Tuesday.

The first thing I would say is that it was absolutely amazing.  There was so much to learn there!  I spent the whole day there, and feel like I barely scratched the surface of what was available.  Marketing, Customer Relations, Finance, it was all there.

The second thing is that I ran into the good folks from the Toronto Business Development Centre, and got to chatter a bit with them.  If anyone in the Toronto area is interested in starting their own business, I can't recommend these folks enough.  

Third thing is that I walked away with a bunch of resources, including contacts to help with future video tutorials, which is very exciting for me, since I, myself, am not the greatest at video work.

I also got the chance to chatter about fiber arts to anyone who saw me there, since I was wearing my prototype for a future pattern -- my Snowdrop Cowl.  

All it all, it was a good day.  A long day, but a good day.  I definitely intend on going again next year.

In terms of future stuff, there's a lot of follow-up coming out of the forum; plus, I'm hoping to have another pattern up in mid to late November, so things are busy in my studio space right now! Plus, on the personal front, I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month, so it's going to be a busy month.   But I don't mind, it's all stuff I like doing.


Well, that's it for the immediate moment!  Until next time!

Comments