Pattern Release: Ribbed Bag of Many Things

Well, here it is, and I'm super excited!

This is my first formal pattern release, for my first (and free) pattern:  The Ribbed Bag of Many Things!




This pattern came about as something I made up for my roommate to put her headphones and mp3 player in, but it could be used to hold just about anything!. It’s a bag knit in the round using 1 by 1 ribbing, then seamed at the bottom with whip stitch, or mattress stitch if you prefer. Eyelets at the top allow for a twisted cord or optional I-chord drawstring.
The sample shown was made in a now discontinued sport-weight acrylic yarn, but the pattern is highly adaptable to almost any yarn weight. It’s best to use a yarn blend without a lot of drape so the bag is less likely to stretch out of shape.

To download, you can either visit the Ravelry Pattern Page, or you can get the direct PDF download.

Since this is my first release, feedback, comments, and questions are welcomed.  You can comment here, send me a PM on Ravelry, or e-mail me at sarahdawnsdesigns@gmail.com


I hope you enjoy, and I'd love to see your FOs!


Comments