Resource Links!

So this is something I've been thinking about for a while.  I'm always finding new and awesome things on the internet that I'd love to share with my readers.

But I was never sure where to put them!  I didn't want to dedicate an entire blog post to basically what was going to be a single repost or link as that just seems silly to my mind (yes, my mind can be a very odd place some times, but I like it!)


Enter my new solution:  A sidebar of resource links!  As I find things I think will be helpful for my readers, I'll post them here in the sidebar for people to peruse!  And so, the first one:  a Zipper Tutorial from Tanis Fiber Arts

I could have used this very much last year.  My adventures in putting a zipper in a cardigan were. . . well lets just say I drank lots of wine when I finally got it right!  I'm still not fond of putting a zipper in knitwear, but I recognize that there are times when it is a good idea.

That's it for the moment, but stay tuned for updated resource links!  And, feel free to send me resource you think might help your fellow fiber artists, as well!



Comments