Test Knitting Time!

Hello all!

So, it is with great pleasure (and a lot of stage-fright), that I present my first pattern up for test-knitting:

Image of a knitted ribbed bag made of green yarn, laying open with a pair of headphones half-out
Photography: Stephanie Wallace
The pattern is my first-ever pattern.  It's a Simple Ribbed Bag, knitted in the round in 1 by 1 ribbing, then seamed at the bottom.  Eyelets at the top allow for a twisted cord.  Here it's shown in a DK weight acrylic yarn, but just about any DK/Worsted weight yarn should work. 

It is already in the Ravelry Database in a preliminary form; since I published it on my personal blog a while ago.  My intent with the test-knitting is to clear up some errors, and then have it as a free Ravelry Download.

Here is a link to the test-knitting thread on Ravelry  All of my test-knits will take place on Ravelry, so you will have to be a Ravelry member to participate.

 I look forward to hearing from people who are interested!  

Comments