It's been Quiet Around here! Here's why!

Hello again everyone!

I know it's been quiet around here for some time.  I've been doing less knitting, and more 'trying to get the structure of a small business off the ground.'


That being said, I'm trying to get involved with a course for small business startups, run by the Toronto Buisness Development Centre.  It looks really promising (and will hopefully help me understand some of the tax elements that right now I don't understand!).  I should hear back if I've been accepted into the program any day now, which is super exciting!

Also on the logistics front,  I've now got someone lined up for layout/design, text editing, and photography, which is also very exciting!   I'm hoping this means my layout work will got a lot faster from here on in, because I'm quickly discovering that I'm not the best nor fastest at layout and design, at least for PDFs.

My upcoming plans are to do a photo re-shoot for my Small Ribbed Bag and Mitered Bag, so hopefully, both of those should hopefully be up for testing soon-ish.

I also want to clear a few other projects off the needles and start transcribing my hastily scratched notes into some proper patterns (complete with figuring out different sizes!)

Finally, I'm currently fiddling with swatches for a Lace Vest idea, though that, of course, will take more time. 

Comments