To find your version, look at the last page of the pattern. If there is no update date listed there, look at the file name of the .pdf.
Initial Version: October 13, 2016
Update: Jan 10, 2017:
- Minor spelling errors and typos corrected.
Update: July 27, 2018
- General Formatting Changes
- Image Updates: Images should scale better when zoomed in on a tablet or mobile device.
- Updated Yarn Information
- Added additional formatting for section headers and sub-headers
- Removed Pattern Name from Footer
- Updated Gauge to "4 inches (10 cm) square"
- Updated Link to Twisted Cord Tutorial:
- Updated Links to Whip Stitch Tutorial:
- Updated Contact Information
- Etsy Shop:
- Added Additional Credit Information
- Added Link to Patreon Sponsors:
- Added additional sample images
Update: August 13, 2018:
- Added Page Numbers
- Updated Image Alt-Text
Update: October 5, 2018:
- Added contact information for
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sarah_Dawns
Update: July 31, 2020:
- Changed Row Formatting for better readability
- Pattern Now Available as a Free Download on Patreon!
- Added E-mail Hyperlink to Footer
- Page 2, Eyelet Rounds:
- Round 2: k1, *p1, k1, p1, k2tog, repeat from * to last 3 sts, p1, k1, p1, k2tog last st of round with first st of next round.
- Page 2, Finishing:
- Create a twisted cord or optional two-stitch I-chord. See linked tutorial for twisted cord instructions.
- Page 2: Techniques: Updated Link to Whip Stitch Tutorial:
- Page 2: Techniques: Updated Link to Twisted Cord Tutorial:
- Page 3: Credits; Removed Link to Ravelry Profile
- Page 3: Credits: Updated Link to Whip Stitch Tutorial:
- Page 2: Credits: Updated Link to Twisted Cord Tutorial:
Update: August 21, 2020:
- Removed a typo under 'gauge'.
- Updated Pattern with Large-Print/Screen Reader Accessible download.