Designed in Canada KAL on Ravelry!

Hello!

So I just found the Designed in Canada Ravelry KAL.  It runs from May 27th to the Beginning of September.


An image of the Canadian Flag

I saw it briefly last year, but didn't give it much thought. This year, I actually have some patterns available, so, I'm jumping into offer prizes, and to also offer all my self-published patterns at a 25% discount to KAL participants!  All of my patterns are eligible in the KAL (including my free pattern), so feel free to jump in.   Also, anything I self-publish between now and the beginning of September (or whenever the KAL ends), will also be eligible, so long as you finish it before the KAL deadline.

You do have to be a Ravelry member to participate in this KAL, but if you're not on Ravelry, I do strongly suggest it as a really good fiber resource!

For the KAL rules and sign up, go here; for the 25% off on my patterns for KAL participants, go here. (Also, I'm not the only designer giving discounts, so you can check out that thread for other Canadian designers who are giving pattern discounts for the KAL).

So, after all that's said, I'd love to see you there, and I look forward to seeing your wonderful FO's!

Comments