Spiralling Star Fingerless Mitts Test-Knit

Hello!

My apologies for not posting this sooner to my blog, but the Holiday weekend did play about with my schedule.  So, here I am!

Anyway, here's the test-knit call for my newest pattern, my Spiralling Star Fingerless Mitts.

a pair of blue fingerless mittens in a textured pattern being worn and displayed against a brick wall.
These are fingering-weight fingerless mittens, worked up in Star Stitch (also known as 3 into 3, if you look for it in Estonian stitch databases!). The sample shown is in Sweet Georgia Merino/Silk Fine in "Hush"

If people are interested, sign ups are over in the Ravelry Thread.

Also, if you want to be notified on Ravelry about new test-knits; you can PM me on Ravelry to sign up in my test-knitter's thread!  I'll also post test knits here and on my mailing list (sign up link), but the Ravelry notifications are usually the fastest.

That's about it for the moment. There are a few more exciting things coming down the pipe, so stay tuned for more information, test-knit calls, and other fun stuff!

Comments