Me Made May 2017

I saw the Me Made May challenge last year, but found out about it quite late.  So, this year I'm in!

http://sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.ca/2017/04/me-made-may-17-sign-up-here.html


'I, Sarah Dawn of Sarah Dawn's Designs sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '17. I endeavour to wear one piece of clothing made by me each day for the duration of May 2017' 

I don't have an instagram account, but I'll be documenting this daily on Facebook. Weekends will likely be tricky, since I tend to be lazy about my clothes on the weekends, but I'll see how this goes through! Since my selfie-taking ability is questionable at best, I don't know how much photography will happen, but again, I'll see what I can do!

Most of my MMMay17 choices will probably be socks. I do have a good number of hand-knit socks. Mittens, too (it can be still cold enough to need fingerless mittens, and they're great at keeping the gunk off my hands!).  I do have two sweaters that I've made for me (with another on the needles), so those are another option.  I have lots of shawls, so those are another thing that I can wear.

For those who are curious exactly what this is, you can check out the image link, which will take you to the explanation and 2017 sign ups.

Wish me luck!

Comments